Friday 20 July 2012

Grape Jam

Grape Jam

Grape jam, jelly or preserves are often associated with concord grapes which are also used to make juice and wine. These recipes for canning use grapes or grape juice. 
 ingredients: water, Grape Juice Concentrate -- Unsweetened, lemon juice, unflavored gelatin .The thing is, it was so so easy - I never did realize how easy it was, until I saw other people making it all over the biosphere. And I figured if I can make complicated Ramsay and sambas, which require grinding, measuring and tasting, this jam thing should be a piece of cake...1.5 cups Green Grapes, washed thoroughly
1 cup Sugar (It was very very sweet - next time I'm going to use only 3/4 cup. I think a 2:1 fruit to sugar ratio is a good guide).

Grape Jam

 Grape Jam

  Grape Jam

Grape Jam

  Grape Jam

Grape Jam

 Grape Jam

Grape Jam

 Grape Jam

 Grape Jam

Grape Jam

 Grape Jam

Grape Jam

No comments:

Post a Comment